Today we are going to think about our new story focus: The Princess and the Frog.
After listening to the story, Can you create your own stick puppets?
- First of all, you need to think about who the characters are in the story? (Princess, Frog, Father, Prince)
- You need to get a piece of paper or two and draw the characters big in the story? Add detail and colour them in.
- Then cut them out carefully.
- Then use whatever you have at home to attach to create your puppet – straw, stick, lollipop stick, pencil etc.
- Then use the puppets to act out the story.
Extension: You may want to think about where the story is set? Castle, Pond area. Could you design a background stage for your puppets?