Today’s Learning -
- Hello song, days of the week song with Mrs Parsons
- Nursery Rhyme of the Week - Five Little Men
- Phonics - Form a band with Mrs Parsons
- Maths - Objects and numbers game with Mrs Swaine
- Topic - Fine Motor - Scissor skills with Mrs Swaine
- Topic - Mini-Mash
- Story time with Mrs Swaine!
Other activities can be found here!
Topic - Fine motor activity
- Today’s fine motor skill activity is cutting.
- All you need is paper, sellotape, and a pen/pencil
- You will need to cut strips of paper
- Draw a line, zig zag, or curves along the paper
- Sellotape the strips of paper to the wall or back of a door
- Do this a bit higher so the children stretch to cut the paper
- The children can then cut along the lines.
Topic - Mini-Mash
Today I thought we could have a look at Simple City.
Let us know how you get on.
Story time today is “How do dinosaurs eat their food”