Circle Time – Promises
- Why is it important to keep a promise?
- A promise is something you say to someone that you will do.
- In our focus story, Why doesn’t the princess, want to keep her promise? Can you talk about this to your adult? Why does her father make her keep her promise?
- Why is it important that we keep promises?
- What promises do your adults make?
- What happens when you break a promise? Will people believe you again if you break a promise?
Talk to your adult about what promises are okay to keep and which are not?
- I promise to brush my teeth twice a day.
- I promise to make my bed.
- I promise I won’t tell Daddy you…
- I promise I will set the table.
- I promise to listen to you.
- I promise I will play with my siblings/cousins.
- I promise I’ll try to eat my vegetables.
- I promise I’ll keep a secret from mummy.