Creative Activity with Mrs Swaine
Hello again everyone,
So today I thought we could create a frog headband,
You will need the following items:
- Writing pencil
- 1 bowl
- Fold an A4 piece of paper about 2/3inches long ways, twice (or use a ruler and draw 2 lines).
- Cut along the fold or lines, this will give you the headband part.
- Draw around the bowl twice, this is for the eyes.
- Next draw the crown, and cut this out too.
- Now you can colour it all in.
- Next put you headband together and attach your eyes and crown.
- Wear you frog headband and have lots of fun!!
Maybe you could do a different character from the story, you could pretend your that character and act it out
Don’t forget to put it on tapestry so we can see your lovely work!