Today's activity is making a display of the Life cycle of a Frog.
You will need the following items:
- Writing pencil
- String/wool (or you could stick your drawings to paper, if you don't have string)
- Draw the 4 stages of a Frog (eggs, tadpole, froglet, and frog).
- Colour them in.
- Cut them out.
- Cut your string to the length you require.
- Attach your drawings onto the string in order.
- Label your drawings
- Hang your beautiful work somewhere that everyone can see!
Don’t forget to put it on tapestry so we can see your lovely work, have fun!!