- This half term we will be introducing a new daily routine called Dough Disco by Shonette Bason Wood.
- As your child is working from home at the moment, I thought it would be good for you to have this little pack so your child can join in too! The pack is ready to collect from the office.
- Your child can follow the moves using the play dough while listening/singing to the song. The activity is as long as a song!
- This will support your child to develop their finger strength even further and have lots of fun too!!
- I will be putting videos daily on our class page. But you can also use these videos on you tube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOLR3pQt8zg. You could use any song and put the moves in their own order!
- Please note: As your child uses the playdough, it will become slightly firmer! This is even better for their finger strength.
Please find attached a letter about Real PE at home and some login information.
Login details are:
Today we will be going on a "Moon Adventure!" Have a look at the document below for the activity.
Topic - Making boats
Today we are going to make boats out of junk modelling!
Could you make two boats out of different materials, will they both float? Will one sink? Will they both sink?
- How you want you boat to look?
- What you can use to make your boat?
- How can you fix the different materials together so they are secure?
- Test your boats and see what happens, did they do what you thought they would
- Talk about what happened with your grown ups
Topic - Creative Activity with Miss Stanbridge
Today we are going to have a go at making paint bags. These are great for fine motor and a different way of mark making.
You will need -
- ziplock bags
Story Time with Miss Stanbridge