Maths - Let’s fly a kite
So we have been learning about diamonds today.
- A diamond is used to make a kite.
- Let’s have a go at making a kite and then maybe you could go and fly it outside.
- Think about how you are going to decorate your kite, you can draw, paint and put glitter on!
- Have lots of fun creating your kites, we can’t wait to see your videos of you flying them around your house or outside!
- Here’s a song about a Diamond! https://youtu.be/r89dsmKZM0o
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- What nursery rhyme has a diamond in it?
- Yes your right, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!
- Can you sing along with Mrs Swaine?
- Maybe you could post your videos of you singing, we can’t wait to see them!
- Can you draw your favourite vehicle?
- What colour is your vehicle?
- How many wheels does your vehicle have?
- Does you vehicle fly?
Don’t forget to use your froggy fingers.
We’d love to see them on Tapestry when you’ve done them!
Todays story with Mrs Swaine is Shark in the Dark!