WC: Monday 10th January 2022
Focus: Winter - Stick Man By Julia Donaldson
We will be learning about the story Stick Man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lCfKhsOsY
We will be thinking about our families. We will be talking about who lives in our house. Who visits? We will be talking about different families. How are they all different?
- We are going to learn our new nursery rhyme this week "Old MacDonald had a farm" that we sing everyday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w7RnXl7ENg
- Each Monday, your child will be coming home with a copy of the rhyme so you can practise at home, if you would like.
- On Tuesday, we will be going on a Woodland Walk and thinking about where the Stick Man might live?
- On Wednesday, we will have DEAR where we read and change our library books.
- On Thursday, we will have PE. We will be learning how to take our shoes and socks on and off.
Please ensure your child has the following in nursery every day:
- Book bag (Children need a book bag or a bag big enough to fit a picture reading book inside).
- Water bottle
- Wellington boots
- An extra change of labelled clothes may be helpful.
Please ensure all uniform ad everything that is brought into nursery is clearly labelled.