WC: 10th May 2021
Focus Story: 'A Very Hungry Caterpillar' By Eric Carle
- We will be reading the story called 'A Very Hungry Caterpillar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75NQK-Sm1YY
- Rhyme of the Week - The Sun has got his hat on! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZcADVbTuc
- Phonics - This week we will be learning the sounds - m, d, g.
- We will be using this song to help us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03uiPd-JTc
- Maths - This week we will be exploring pattens. We will be talking about what they notice? What they can see? We will also be having a look at repeating patterns, for example, red, blue, red, blue, or circle, triangle, circle, triangle.
On this week: See weekly planner
- Monday - Please bring in the Sound Book on Monday so we can add the sounds we are learning this week.
- Tuesday - PE - Please ensure your child has their PE Bag with their PE top and shorts. Also please ensure your child has all of their clothes labelled.
- Wednesday - Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.