In nursery this week we will be learning about the story Xmas story and singing Xmas songs, all ready for our performance..
- In maths, we are recapping the number 5.
- Have a go at counting some items at home, this could be toys, teddies, food etc. We are learning to touch each item once, to say the number to match and then the last number you say is how many there is.
- Please continue with this, its most helpful!
Nursery Rhyme of the Week
We are going to be learning our new rhyme this week of 5 little elves. as well as
Little snowflake - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUetgrzYYiY - follow Makaton actions
Jingle bells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCptBphqkwU
5 Little eleves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYYJ7yaL9WU
Library - Wednesdays
Please ensure your child has their reading book, orange reading record and bag in school. Many children have not brought in the books from home!
Things to remember:
- Please ensure your child has their book bag and water bottle with them every day labelled.
- Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
- Children need a book bag or a bag big enough to fit a picture reading book inside.
- Please ensure your child has wellies in class.
- If you would like a list of the class' names, we have a printed list to give out for cards.