WC: 14th June 2021
Focus: Father's Day
- This week we will be focussing on Father's Day. Not just Daddy/Dad's but lots of figures in our children's lives who are important to them. We will be also thinking about that not everyone has a Daddy and that is okay too.
- Rhyme of the Week - We will be recapping the rhymes we have already learnt using our rhyme bag and discussing our favourite ones and why. We will be using the target word 'because' in our sentence.
- Phonics - This week we will be learning the sounds - l. This is our last sound we will be learning for the moment. We will be spending our time revisiting all the sounds we have learnt so far. s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d, g, o, c, k, e, u, r, h, b, f, l.
- We will be using this song to help us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03uiPd-JTc
- This half term in Phonics, we will be focussing on segmenting and blending simple words.
- Maths - This week we will be recapping how to count accurately.
On this week: See weekly planner
- Monday - School closed - Occasional Day
- Wednesday - Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.