WC: 15th March 2021
Focus Story: How many legs By Kes Gray
- This week we will be thinking about how special our mums, nans, aunties are.
- In PE, this week, we will be learning how to use a ball in lots of different ways.
- We will be reading the story of 'How many legs?' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUY5bXkVKQ
- Our Rhyme next week is '5 Little monkeys' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBZ8J1R_yU
- Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
Number of the Week