WC: 16th November 2020
Topic: Positional Language - 'in', 'on', 'under', 'behind', 'in front of'
Focus Story: 'We're going on a Bear Hunt', By Michael Rosen
- This week we will be focussing on using the language of 'in', 'on', 'under', 'behind', 'in front of'.
- In PE, this week, we ill be continuing to focus on taking off and putting on our shoes and socks.
- We will be reading the story of 'We're going on a Bear Hunt'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gyI6ykDwds
- Our Rhyme next week is Hey Diddle Diddle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNERJWsYEpI
- Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Tuesday and Thursday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
Number of the Week