WC: 17th May 2021
Focus Book: The Life Cycle of a Caterpillar
- We will be reading the book called 'The Life Cycle of Caterpillar. We will be talking about the fact that it is non-fiction and it is all about information and the differences between story books and information books.
- Rhyme of the Week - It's Good to Be Me! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqwuch9RyP4
- Phonics - This week we will be learning the sounds - o, c, k.
- We will be using this song to help us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03uiPd-JTc
- Maths - This week we will be exploring patterns. We will be talking about what they notice? What they can see? We will also be having a look at repeating patterns, for example, red, blue, red, blue, or circle, triangle, circle, triangle.
On this week: See weekly planner
- Monday - Please bring in the Sound Book on Monday so we can add the sounds we are learning this week.
- Wednesday - Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
N.B Just to let you know we are moving PE to every other week.