WC: Monday 17th October 2022
At nursery this week we will be learning about 2D Shapes and the Hindu Festival of Lights - Diwali.
Our Focus Story will be Dipal's Diwali https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aSkESrxXs4
Nursery Rhyme of the Week
- We are going to learn our new nursery rhyme this week "Wheels on the Bus", that we sing everyday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_x8qR5rR9M.
- Each Monday, your child will be coming home with a copy of the rhyme so you can practise at home, if you would like.
PE - Monday
- We will be going into the hall, to begin to learn to use the hall for PE.
- We will be playing a game called Traffic Lights, so we can begin to move around the hall safely.
- We will also be learning to move in different ways, such as, walk, jog, skip, hop, tip toe etc.
Library - Wednesdays
Please ensure your child has their reading book, orange reading record and bag in school.
Things to remember:
- Please ensure your child has their book bag and water bottle with them every day labelled.
- Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
- Children need a book bag or a bag big enough to fit a picture reading book inside.