WC: Monday 1st November 2021
Focus: Autumn/ Fireworks
At nursery this week we will be focussing on looking for the signs of Autumn. We will also be creating our own firework pictures and talking about Firework Safety. We will be reading the story 'Leaf Man' by Lois Ehlert. See the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu51wy3wFw
- On Monday, we will be talking about our half term and listening to our friends.
- We are going to learn our new nursery rhyme this week "Autumn Leaves are falling down", that we sing everyday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyJIfdA71Lc
- Each Monday, your child will be coming home with a copy of the rhyme so you can practise at home, if you would like.
- On Wednesday, we will have DEAR where we read and change our library books.
- Our Makaton sign of the week is 'Help'.
Things to remember:
- Please ensure your child has their book bag and water bottle with them every day labelled.
- An extra change of labelled clothes may be helpful.
- Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
- Children need a book bag or a bag big enough to fit a picture reading book inside.
This half term, we will be teaching the children how to take their shoes and socks off for PE.