As like last week, if your child is not returning to school, we will be continuing to use the Oak National Academy.
(Please look at the WC: 15th June tab for the How to guide!)
We would like the children to continue with 1 Phonics activity, 1 Literacy/English activity, 1 maths activity every day, plus a topic activity on a Monday.
- For English this week please use the 'Hansel and Gretel' lessons
- For Maths this week please use the 'Grouping and Sharing' lessons.
- For Phonics please use this links to recap our learning on Phase 3, 4 and 5 phonics.
- These comics are amazing for reading! The children love them! https://phonicsplaycomics.co.uk/comics.html
- This phonics channel is very good in terms of phonics videos. Please note you may need to look at year 1 videos, if your child is particularly confident. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_FbjYUP_UtldV2K_-niWw
- For Topic this week we will be learning about farm animals! Please read through the powerpoint below and discuss what you know about farm animals. Have you seen any farm animals before? Where? How do you think farmers look after their animals? If you fancy a challenge, have a go at drawing some farm animals and spelling their names!