WC: 23rd November 2020
Topic: Descriptive Language
Focus Story: 'Pants' By Giles Andreae
- This week we will be focussing on using the descriptive language. We will be using words like: bumpy, hard, soft, stripy, spotty, etc.
- In PE, this week, we ill be continuing to focus on taking off and putting on our shoes and socks.
- We will be reading the story of 'Pants' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pchrn4a4V7c
- Our Rhyme next week is Old MacDonald had a farm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-g8UswAh_s
- Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Tuesday and Thursday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
Number of the Week