WC: Monday 24th January 2022
This week we will be learning about rhyme! We will be thinking about recognising rhyme in words for example, cat, mat, sat.
Here are some stories I have read before that rhyme, especially, Oi Dog, This is the bear. https://www.galleyhill.herts.sch.uk/mrs-parsons-sharing-stories/
- We are going to learn our new nursery rhyme this week "5 Little Dinosaurs" that we sing everyday. This is also a good song that helps your child to rhyme.
- Each Monday, your child will be coming home with a copy of the rhyme so you can practise at home, if you would like.
- On Wednesday, we will have DEAR where we read and change our library books.
- On Thursday, we will have PE. We will be learning how to take our shoes and socks on and off.
Please ensure your child has the following in nursery every day:
- Book bag (Children need a book bag or a bag big enough to fit a picture reading book inside).
- Water bottle
- Wellington boots
- An extra change of labelled clothes may be helpful.
Please ensure all uniform ad everything that is brought into nursery is clearly labelled.