WC: 26th April 2021
Focus Story: 'Supertato' By Sue Hendra
- This week we are continuing to our learning about vegetables. We will be reading the story called Supertato - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlaMeNmTG6c
- Our Rhyme of the Week is 'There's a worm at the bottom of the garden' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqchPrhezxQ
- Phonics - This week we will be learning the sounds - s, a, t
- We will be using this song to help us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03uiPd-JTc
- Tuesday - PE - Please ensure your child has their PE Bag with their PE top and shorts. Also please ensure your child has all of their clothes labelled.
- Wednesday - Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
HOT OFF THE PRESS!
We will be beginning to learn our phase 2 sounds this week. We will also be sending home a sound book for each child.
Each Monday we will put new sound sheets into the book for your child.
We will be using Jolly Phonics actions to support our children in learning the sounds.
We will be putting up videos soon to support your child learning phonics.