WC: 30th November 2020
Topic: Size Language
Focus Story: 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'
- This week we will be focussing on using the size language. We will be using words like: big, small, tiny, large, etc.
- In PE, this week, we will be continuing to focus on taking off and putting on our shoes and socks.
- We will be reading the story of 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaulRHrJGeU
- Our Rhyme next week is Our Goldilocks Song - Makaton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO21SNLF5P4
- Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Tuesday and Thursday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
Number of the Week