WC: Monday 4th October 2021
At nursery this week we will be focussing on getting to know which nursery rhymes your children know! We will be learning about our colours. We will be reading the story 'Brown Bear Brown Bear, What do you see?' BY Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle.
- We are going to learn our new nursery rhyme this week "Hey Diddle Diddle", that we sing everyday. Each Monday, your child will be coming home with a copy of the rhyme so you can practise at home, if you would like.
- On Wednesday, we will have DEAR where we read and change our library books.
- On Thursday, in PE we will be learning to continue our STOP and GO game as well as singing some nursery rhymes and carrying out some actions.
- Our Makaton sign of the week is 'More'.
Things to remember:
- Please ensure your child has their book bag and water bottle with them every day labelled.
- An extra change of labelled clothes may be helpful.
- Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
- Children need a book bag or a bag big enough to fit a picture reading book inside.
As our tapestry post last week, we will ask that the children hold their own bags, lunch boxes and coats etc so they can begin to learn to put these away on their pegs.