WC: 7th December 2020
Topic: Size Language
Focus Story: Stick Man By Julia Donaldson
- This week we will be continuing to focus on size language. We will be using words like: big, small, tiny, large, etc.
- In PE, this week, we will be continuing to focus on moving around the hall safely - hopping, skipping, jogging etc.
- In Woodlands this week, we will be making our own stick man.
- We will be reading the story of 'Stickman' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUdtUIr5jrk
- Our Rhyme next week is 'I am the music man' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJ51ajsfCc
- Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Tuesday and Thursday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
Number of the Week