MORE TO COME!
WC: 7th June 2021
Focus Book: 'No-Bot, the robot with no bottom!' By Sue Hendra
- We will be reading the book called 'No-Bot, the robot with no bottom. www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaIGt4qxYM
- Rhyme of the Week - We will be recapping the rhymes we have already learnt using our rhyme bag and discussing our favourite ones and why. We will be using the target word 'because' in our sentence.
- Phonics - This week we will be learning the sounds - h, f, b.
- We will be using this song to help us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03uiPd-JTc
- This half term in Phonics, we will be focussing on segmenting and blending simple words.
- Maths - This week we will be recapping how to count accurately.
On this week: See weekly planner
- Monday - Please bring in the Sound Book on Monday so we can add the sounds we are learning this week.
- Wednesday - Library Books - Don't forget we change our Library books on a Wednesday. Please ensure your child has the orange reading record and library book in their book bag.
STOP THE PRESS!!!
3 Letter Word Books
To support your child learning to read, on Monday they will come home with a blending book. It focusses on the sounds we have learnt to date. You can play lots of games with this book. Please check out my video below.