Today's Learning -
- Nursery Rhyme - I can sing a rainbow
- Hello song and days of the week song.
- Phonics - Phonics game with Mrs Parsons
- Maths - Matching numeral to quantity game with Mrs Swaine
- Topic - Making our own Colour Monster jars with Mrs Swaine
- Story Time with Mrs Swaine
Other activities can be found here!
Rhyme of the Week: I can sing a rainbow
Today we are going to be practising our number skills by matching numbers and dots.
- We are going to make a road with parking bays for your cars on paper.
- First we need to stick numbers onto your cars (1-10).
- In the parking bays we are going to put dots for the numbered cars to be matched with.
- You could draw your own cars if you like!
- Can you park your car in the correct parking bay?
You have been learning about the colour monster this week, so today in topic we are going to make some Feelings Jars
You will need:
- 5 jars/containers
- Pens and paper
What you need to do:
- Draw your own colour monsters.
- Glue your monster to the front of your jar.
- Talk about your colour monsters, what makes you feel happy, sad, angry, calm or worried?
- Can you draw the things that make you happy, sad worried, talk about them and put them in the jars?
- You can fill your jars with things that are the same colour as your monster (go on a colour hunt!)
Story time today with Mrs Swaine is ‘I had it First’