Today in phonics we are going to be detectives and go on a sound hunt!
- Can your grown ups write each sound in your name on a post it note or pieces of paper and hide them (one sound for each piece of paper!)
- Can you find the sounds of you name and say them out loud?
- Can you use your name card to help you build your name correctly?
Today we are going to continue to think about the number 6. You can also have a look at this number block clip!
Topic - Tin foil boat’s
Today we are going to make tin foil boat’s.
You will need:
- Tin foil
- Tray, bath or sink with water in
What you need to do:
- Cut a piece of tin foil off the roll.
- Fold it in half.
- Next fold in the sides, make it nice a tight (about an inch).
- You will now have a bowl shape.
- You can now add a flag if you would like?
Once you have make your boat you can go and try it out, will in float or sink?
Don’t forget to put it on Tapestry later
Today’s story with Mrs Swaine is Shhhh!