Exercise is good for both our physical health and our mental health. It gets our hearts pumping, strengthens our muscles and helps the brain to release endorphins - the happy hormone! Exercise is also proven to reduce stress, anxiety, depression, social withdrawal, and boosts our confidence and cognitive function.
- Go for a walk around your local area
- Go for a jog, bike ride or scooter ride
- Make up a dance and perform to your family!
- Create your own game - choose your equipment, ways of scoring and rules
- Create your own obstacle course, either outside or inside
- The floor is lava!!
- Create your own HIIT workout - squats, star jumps, press ups etc.