Learning can boost self confidence and self-esteem, help build a sense of purpose, and foster connection with others. People engaged in learning report feeling better about themselves and a greater ability to cope with stress, as well as feeling more confident and have higher hopes for the future.
- Take up a new hobby - it could be creative like knitting or painting or active like a new sport
- Learn the lyrics to your favourite song, can you learn the dance moves too?
- Learn how to say hello or count to 10 in a different language
- Take quizzes or make your own quizzes for your family, they could be about your favourite animal or your favourite TV programme
- Do wordsearches and crossword puzzles
- Jigsaw puzzles