Connect with family and friends
- * There are lots of messaging and video messaging apps (Please ask for parental permission) so that you can keep in touch with your friends and family. Why not make up a quiz you can do or create your own scavenger hunt for family members to do together?
- * Why not write a letter or email to someone you haven't seen for a while. You could tell them what you have learnt about or new things you might have tried during lock down. You could share a picture or a song.
- * Write a letter to your local care home or charity
Connect with nature
- * Take a walk with your family - find new hidden places in your local area.
- * Do a nature scavenger hunt - why not try some of the ones below or you could make up your own!
- * Be mindful. Sit out in your garden or by your window and just watch and listen. What can you hear? What can you see?
- Watch clips from Planet Earth or Perfect Planet - how amazing is our planet?!
50 outdoor activities for little ones https://www.naturallylearning.co.uk/50-outdoor-activities-toddlers